PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings - . Today I am sharing this PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! The everyday problem of what's for dinner is alway real. So devin decides to use his cooking know how and makes hot wings like he had years ago while he. How to make Carolina Mustard BBQ Wings. This is a delicious easy chicken wings recipe. Pay attention because this is going to get saucy.
Tossed in a homemade honey mustard, these Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Wings will be the hit of your game day party. Our original Passion Fruit Mustard makes a great addition to sandwiches, burgers, or hot dogs (just ask the folks at Puka Dog). Add to coleslaw or use to top chicken or fish.
You can cook PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings with 12 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings:
- 12 Chicken Wings.
- 1 tbsp salt.
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- 2/3 cup Cattlelmen's BBQ Carolina Tangy Gold Sauce.
- 2 Passion Fruits.
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard.
- 1 tbsp Of your favorite hot sauce (I used sriracha).
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1 tbsp curry powder.
- 3/4 liter vegetable oil.
- 1 tbsp paprika.
Ingredients: Mustard (Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, spices, Turmeric, Natural Flavor), Sugar, Passion Fruit Juice. Fan the avocado slices on each plate and top with the shrimp. Spoon the mustard around the shrimp, then spoon the honey around the mustard. Best recipe for chicken wings honey, mustard, bbq sauce and more yummy flavors! honey mustard buffalo wings.
Step by step how to cook PassionFruit/Mustard BBQ Wings:
- Wash, cut and separate wings into sections(optional)..
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and curry to the wings and give it a good mix..
- Slightly coat the wings with the all-porpouse flour and pre heat the oil..
- Passion Fruit BBQ Sauce: Melt the butter on low heat, add the Catlemens BBQ Tangy Gold sauce and dijon mustard, turn the heat to high and add the juice of two passion fruits. When the sauce gets to boil, turn the heat on low and let it simmer. (Note: you can skipp the butter).
- Fry your wings until nice and gold..
- Take the wings out, coat with the Passion Fruit BBQ sauce..
It always seems like this time of year we're swimming in seasonal cues: chicken wings and fall fruits. Though they're both in the food world, they're quite random when discussed in. Strain the reduced passion fruit juice into the mustard and season with salt. Fan the avocado slices on each plate and top with the shrimp. Remove excess moisture from chicken wings with a paper towel.