Pork Ginataan - . Today I am sharing this Pork Ginataan! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Pork Ginataan with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork Ginataan:
- Pork belly (adobo cut).
- Black pepper.
- Fish sauce.
- Coconut milk.
- Coconut cream.
Step by step how to cook Pork Ginataan:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion, minced garlic and ginger (cut into thin strips).
- Cut the pork belly into bite size then add to the pan. Cook until meat turns light brown.
- Add coconut milk and coconut cream and let it simmer.
- Add black pepper and 3 tbsp of fish sauce. Let mixture simmer until meat becomes tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the spinach. Let the mixture stay in low heat for another 10mins.