PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! PRAWN CURRY is very special to me as it's my mom❤ recipe. Hope you all will like it. Add water to the gravy acc to u.now serve hot with rice.enjoy😊. One of the famous classic healthy recipes Indian cuisine absolutely perfect awesome Flavorful Simple ingredients lots of flavor healthy, prawns drumsticks.. Curry with Drumsticks?-GSB stands for Goud Saraswat Brahmins who are known to be culinary experts and this curry proves just that.prawn curry Taste : Spicy.
Ingredients for GSB Prawn Curry with Drumsticks Recipe. Thai Panang Chicken CurryThe Spruce Eats. Drumstick Curry is a spicy and tangy Andhra curry cooked with tomatoes, coconut and drumsticks.
You can cook PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 with 9 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊:
- 1/2 kg prawns.
- 3 DRUMSTICKS,4 to 5 Garcinia Indica(kokam herbal fruit india).
- OR u can take 1 small raw mango slices.1 big onion.
- 1 small tomato,7 to 8 green chillies (acc to u)5piece garlic.
- 1 tbsn cumin.(zeera)small bunch of coriander leaves.
- 1 tbsn salt.
- 1 tbsn red chilli pwd n 1tsp turmeric.
- 1/2 cup oil,to crackle 1 tbsp zeera n few CURRY leaves.
- 3 tbsn coconut pwd dissolve in little water.
Learn how to make/prepare Drumstick Curry by Wash the drumsticks and scrap them lightly with a peeler. Now cut them into small finger length pieces. Heat oil in a pan and add to it curry leaves. Drumstick Curry Recipe - This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with drumsticks. this onion tomato based drumstick curry This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy.
Step by step how to cook PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊:
- First grind onion,tomato,coriander leaves,chillies,tomato,cumin,chilli pwd,garlic.now clean prawns.salt.now take curry leaves n cumin.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil then add curry leaves n cumin as they crackle add masala then add kokum(or 1 small raw mango for sourness)n turmeric n salt.when oil floats up add prawns n DRUMSTICKS. Keep on low flame.3pic KOKAM.
- Now take coconut pwd add little water n mix n pour over the prawn CURRY n let it simmer few minutes. U can see how delicious it looks n also taste great.serve hot wit hot rice..
It has got full-on flavors of the drumsticks in it. Prawns and Drumstick Curry/ Chemeen Muringakka Curry All people of Kerala loves to eat Prawns and Drumstick curry. Today I bought prawns from big basket, so I decide to make this dish at home. "PRAWN DRUMSTICK CURRY" is published by Kadalunavu. Once the oil is hot, temper with curry leaves and mustard seeds. Grind the ingredients listed to be ground to a thick smooth paste with little water.(Take care while grinding it shouldn't be watery).