Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect:
- 6 Slices bread.
- 150 Gr Deveined Tailless Prawns - fresh if possible but frozen works.
- 1 egg.
- 1 Chilli.
- 2.5 Cm Fresh Ginger (or 2 Tsp puree).
- 1 Glove Garlic.
- 1 Dash Light Soy Sauce.
- 1 Dash Sesame Seed Oil.
- Rice Flour - add so mixture not to wet (will need a little more if frozen prawns).
- Veg or Sunflower Oil for Frying.
Step by step how to cook Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect:
- Chop the prawns, garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and stick the lot in a food processor with the egg, soy and sesame oil. Pulse a few times until you have a lumpy paste (NOT a puree) - add some flour and stir in if too wet. Do not keep pulse or you end up with a runny mess..
- Spread the mixture over the bread equally, then Cut across corner to corner to make triangles. I also trim off the crusts (but this is just a waste lol)..
- Put sesame seeds into a bowl put prawn mixture side down, into the seeds to stick. Give a little push down to make sure plenty stick..
- Heat up the oil and carefully place them in the hot oil, sesame side down. Leave them for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, before carefully flipping them over in the oil for another minute or so to brown the other side. I do about 3 - 4 triangles at a time. Drain on Kitchen paper..
- Transfer to a baking sheet in a warm oven if need to keep hot for a few minutes before serving but the faster the better..
- Serve with a little honey or sweet chilli sauce..