Rum Tart Daiquiri - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Rum Tart Daiquiri! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Rum Tart Daiquiri with 6 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rum Tart Daiquiri:
- 1/2 cup Rum (I used DonQ Gold).
- 1 3/4 cup Mango juice cocktail.
- 1/2 cup Coco Lopez Coconut Cream.
- 1 Cut up strawberry.
- 1 A few ice cubes.
- 1 Sliced strawberry for garnishing.
Step by step how to cook Rum Tart Daiquiri:
- Put all ingredients in blender til smoothly blended.
- Pour into glass with ice.
- Add sliced strawberries on top for garnish. Enjoy☺.