Soba Noodle Bowl - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Soba Noodle Bowl! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Soba Noodle Bowl with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Soba Noodle Bowl:
- 4 servings of Buckwheat Noodles.
- 1 lb Fresh Tuna.
- 25 Brussels Sprouts.
- 1 Long Cucumber.
- 5 sweet yams.
- Concentrated Japanese Noodle Soup Base.
- Optional Sesame Seeds.
- Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Step by step how to cook Soba Noodle Bowl:
- Coat the tuna with Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Sear the tuna on a fry pan on high for about 30 sec on each side. Then remove from heat..
- Slice the cucumber, yams thinly and slice the brussels sprouts in half..
- Roast the Brussels Sprouts in the oven 350 f for about 10-15 min.
- Cook the yam on a fry pan until soft and slightly crispy..
- Now boil the noodles to desired time and strain..
- Now place the noodles in a bowl and pour a little noodle sauce then top with tuna, cucumber, yams, brussels sprouts and kimchi. Optional sesame seeds..