Sophie's garlic cheese stuffed dough balls - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Sophie's garlic cheese stuffed dough balls! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Give our tear-and-share gooey cheese-filled dough balls a go at home with step-by-step help from the olive test kitchen. They'd make a great starter for the kids or something to kick off a laid back dinner party. Loaded with cheese, these warm, buttery bread balls are irresistible. Grease the large bowl and dough with butter and place the dough back into the bowl, cover with cling wrap and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled in size. Look no further than these stuffed garlic dough balls!
Easy cheesy finger food doesn't get more delicious than this! Place mozzarella down the middle of each strip. Fold and pinch the dough around the cheese along the entire strip, ensuring to close off the ends.
You can cook Sophie's garlic cheese stuffed dough balls with 16 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sophie's garlic cheese stuffed dough balls:
- 350 grams flour.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 1 sachet fast acting yeast.
- 200 ml warm water.
- 75 grams slightly softened butter.
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder (might be too much for some, but I'm a fiend for garlic).
- 75 grams cheese (your choice, anything that melts well. I used cheddar as that's all i had).
- 75 grams cream cheese.
- 1/3 tbsp chopped dried parsley (optional).
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 1 tbsp cornmeal (optional).
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter. Pair this homemade garlic bread with any hearty Italian meal! If necessary, stir in just enough remaining flour so that the dough will form into a ball. Lightly flour your counter top and knead the dough until.
Step by step how to cook Sophie's garlic cheese stuffed dough balls:
- In a bowl, combine your salt and flour..
- In another bowl, combine your water, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix well and then mix into the flour..
- Once fully combined, turn out onto a floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes. Feel free to add as much flour as you need..
- Place in a bowl and leave to rise for around an hour..
- While that rises, combine your butter, cream cheese, garlic powder, parsley (if using) and grated cheese. Set aside in the fridge..
- After an hour, preheat your oven to 180°C..
- Cut your dough into chunks about 1 ½"..
- Form a well in each chunk and fill with as much filling mix as yoy can safely do without it leaking out. Pinch the edges together to seal it in. Place on a lightly greased baking tray and repeat..
- Use a pastry brush to apply a thin layer of oil to the tops, sprinkle with cornmeal then bake for 7 mins or until golden brown..
- Enjoy hot!.
Let's say it again, Garlic Cheese-Stuffed Pretzel Bread Bombs. So what was the inspiration for these cheesy balls of love? … I dunno. I probably saw a picture somewhere. But I knew I wanted my first recipe posted on my new site to be really special. And nothing says special like gooey, cheesy bread.