Steak Burritos - . Today I am sharing this Steak Burritos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Steak Burritos with 10 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Steak Burritos:
- 1 packages Eye of Round Steak.
- 1 onion.
- 1 gold bell pepper.
- 1 packages mushrooms.
- 1 envelope quesadilla seasoning.
- 1 packages tortillas.
- 1 cup Jalepeno Slices.
- 1 packages shredded mexican cheese.
- 1 cup Topatios Hot Sauce.
- 1 cup taco sauce.
Step by step how to cook Steak Burritos:
- heat skillet and when hot cook the ye of round steaks.
- while the steaks are cooking slice all vegetables.
- once steak is done. remove to cool, add sliced vegetables to sautee, then when cool slice the steaks.
- when vegetables are sauteed add steaks and heat while stirring in the quesadilla seasoning.
- once thoroughly combined remove from heat.
- heat tortillas in a damp paper towl in microwave on high heat for approx. 20 seconds per tortilla.
- once heated make a bed of cheese in bottom of tortilla, layer the steak blend above cheese, spoon taco sauce above this, add any other fillings you prefer, fold like a burrito then flip it over.
- while flipped coat top with Topatios Hot Sauce, then add sliced jalepenos also..
- Serve and enjoy.