Stuffed Parmal bhajji - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Stuffed Parmal bhajji! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Stuffed Parmal bhajji with 13 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stuffed Parmal bhajji:
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Onion.
- 2 tsp grated Ginger.
- 1 tsp grated Garlic.
- 300 gm Parmal / point gourd.
- 1/2 tsp red Chilli powder.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder.
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder.
- 1/2 tsp chat masala.
- 1/3 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tbsp Gram flour (besan).
- 2 tbsp Cornflour.
- as needed Salt.
- as needed oil.
Step by step how to cook Stuffed Parmal bhajji:
- Wash, clean, peel off and cut the Parmal into half length wise..
- Mix Turmeic, salt,1/2 tsp oil and Parmal in a mixing bowl..
- Half cook the Parmal for 4 minutes in a microwave oven. Let it cool..
- Mix rest ingredients well with half cooked Parmal. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Take oil in a kadhai, heat and fry Parmal both the sides in low medium flame. Serve hot with Tomato sauce. Thanks..