Tequila Chicken Wings - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Tequila Chicken Wings! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Tequila Chicken Wings with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila Chicken Wings:
- 6 chicken wings.
- 1/3 cup tequila.
- 1 tbsp cumin.
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 1 salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Tequila Chicken Wings:
- Marinate wings in tequila for one hour..
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel..
- Toss in oil. Season. Grill skin side down to get a nice grill mark or toss straight into the oven..
- Bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165° and wings are caramelized and crispy..
- Variations; Adobe, mole, cinnamon, dried cilantro, lime juice.