TT's Roasted Chicken & Veggies - . Today I am sharing this TT's Roasted Chicken & Veggies! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook TT's Roasted Chicken & Veggies with 11 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for TT's Roasted Chicken & Veggies:
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- 1 envelope McCormick Gourmet Chicken & Potatoes Seasoning Packet (this is not the recipe on back of package).
- 16 oz Green Giant Fresh Brussels Sprouts 3/4 bag.
- 1 packages Petite Baby Carrots (small bag).
- 1 packages Ruby Gold Potatoes (1lb bag).
- 1 White Onion.
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 3 tbsp Ponzu Sauce.
- dash Soy Sauce.
- 1/4 cup 50 Trop Orange Juice.
- Garlic Powder.
Step by step how to cook TT's Roasted Chicken & Veggies:
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Spray shallow metal baking pan with olive oil..
- Combine in large bowl and set aside..
- Add ingredients to your large bowl with seasoning mix & cover evenly..
- Spread season covered chicken & veggies evenly in oiled metal baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic powder (keep in mind there is garlic in seasoning packet this is for garlic lovers 😊).
- Bake in preheated 425° oven for 30min..
- Turn chicken & toss veggies.
- Set to broil and cook for additional 15min tossing veggies frequently until browned..