Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream - . Today I am sharing this Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream with 15 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream:
- 1 cup self raising flour.
- 1/4 cup soft butter.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- For Serving.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1 pinch baking soda.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon butter for greasing.
- 1 teaspoon honey.
- 2 teaspoon chocolate sauce.
- 2 Scoops creamy vanilla ice cream.
- 2 Kit kat chocolate fingers.
- 1 teaspoon coarsely crushed walnuts.
Step by step how to cook Waffles topped with Vanilla Ice cream:
- For the waffles Combine the butter, sugar, milk and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk..
- Add the self raising flour, salt and baking soda, mix well using a blender.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Preheat the waffle iron machine and grease it with butter..
- Pour 1 ladle full of the prepared batter in a waffle cavity and spread evenly..
- Cook for 6 minutes or until the waffle is golden brown..
- Repeat for the remaining batter to make more waffles..