Yeast Pizza Dough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Yeast Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Yeast Pizza Dough with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Yeast Pizza Dough:
- 1/4 cup warm water.
- 1 packages active dry yeast.
- 1 tsp granulated sugar.
- 4 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 1/4 cup warm water.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Yeast Pizza Dough:
- Combine yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup of warm water; set aside and let the yeast "bloom" for 5 minutes..
- Add flour, salt and 1 1/4 cup of warm water to yeast mixture. Mix until well combined..
- Knead dough on floured surface for 3 minutes..
- Oil a large bowl and set dough in bowl. Toss dough around to make sure it is coated with oil to avoid sticking to the bowl, cover and let rise in a warm spot for 1 hour..
- Punch down dough and knead for another 3 minutes and divide in half. **At this point you can use immediately or freeze for a later use. To use frozen dough, defrost in refrigerator overnight and use as you regularly would in your favorite recipes.**.